Trading Symbol: IGD (TSX Venture Exchange)
June 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC, June 11, 2015, Intigold Mines Ltd. (IGD - TSX-V) (OTC:IDMNF) ("the Company"), announces the results of the Annual General and Special Meeting of its shareholders held on June 10, 2015 (the "Meeting").
Shareholders of the Company approved the following resolutions that were presented by management of the Company:
- The appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as auditors for the Company until the next Annual General Meeting and the authorization for the board of directors of the Company to determine the auditors' remuneration;
- The fixing of the number of directors of the Company at four;
- The election of the following persons as directors of the Company, to hold office until the close of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company or until they may sooner cease to act by resignation or removal subject to the provisions of the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia) and the Articles of the Company:
- An ordinary resolution approving the amendment of the Company's Stock Option Plan (the "Plan") to increase the maximum allowable number of reserved options under the Plan.
- An ordinary resolution approving the Company's Advance Notice Policy; and
- A special resolution approving the change of name of the Company.
For information on Intigold and its projects, please visit us at www.intigold.com or call 604-669-4677 or toll free at 1-888-895-5522.
INTIGOLD MINES LTD.
(signed "Lori McClenahan")
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.