Trading Symbol: IGD (TSX Venture Exchange)
June 12, 2014
Vancouver, BC, June 12, 2014, Intigold Mines Ltd. (IGD - TSX-V) announced today that it has received the following update from TAGIT Social Networks Inc. ("TTAGIT"). Intigold owns a 51% interest in TTAGIT.
TTAGIT Development Plan
TTAGIT has developed a plan to take its technology to the next level. Pending completion of this plan, the TTAGIT website will be temporarily suspended ("under construction") and TTAGIT extensions will no longer be available.
TTAGIT is a proprietary technology which allows you to comment, talk and respond over any website (URL) using live feed while you are viewing the page without having to leave the page that you are on and go to a different website to view or post comments. This is what gives TTAGIT a competitive advantage. Although TTAGIT's technology presently contains most of the major features, TTAGIT has not yet moved forward to monetize its competitive advantage and its technology remains in beta.
TTAGIT has designed a strategic five-stage plan to enhance, advance and monetize its technology and is expected to drop the "beta" label after completion of this plan.
The new TTAGIT system will:
- bring the Twitter API (Application Programming Interface) into TTAGIT's technology which will provide all the benefits of Twitter, such as tweeting, to existing followers, notifications and a larger user base;
- allow for low maintenance costs;
- be open source and available for the public to contribute;
- work in real-time;
- provide a zero cost base for hosting whether the user base is 1,000,000 or 50,000,000. If any database is needed in the future the cost will be very low;
- compliment Twitter and vice versa; and
- operate on an easy-to-understand platform.
TTAGIT is very excited about its development plan and intends to provide an update after the completion of each stage of the plan.
For information on Intigold and its projects, please visit us at www.intigold.com or call 604-669-4677 or toll free at 1-888-895-5522.
INTIGOLD MINES LTD.
(signed "Lori McClenahan")
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.