News Release 2012-10
June 14, 2012
Vancouver, BC, June 14, 2012, Lori McClenahan, President of Intigold Mines Ltd. (“the “Company”), announces today that the acquisition of a 51% interest in TTAGIT Social Networks Inc. (“TTAGIT“) has been conditionally accepted by the TSX Venture Exchange (the “Exchange”).
The acquisition of a 51% interest in TTAGIT (the “Transaction”) has been conditionally accepted by the Exchange subject to:
1. the Company filing a filing statement with the Exchange with respect to the Transaction;
2. the Company providing audited financial statements of TTAGIT (to be incorporated into the filing statement referred to under item 1);
3. the Company providing a Business Plan of TTAGIT (to be incorporated into the filing statement referred to under item 1);
4. the Company providing an updated copy of the principal agreement governing the Transaction to the Exchange; and
5. shareholder approval of the Transaction.
For information on Intigold and its projects, please visit us at www.intigold.com or call Lori McClenahan, President at 604-669-4677 or toll free at 1-888-895-5522:
INTIGOLD MINES LTD.
(signed “Lori McClenahan”)
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.