Trading Symbol: IGD (TSX Venture Exchange)
IDMNF (U.S. OTCQX)
December 21, 2012
INTIGOLD MINES LTD. – Annual General and Special Meeting Results
Vancouver, BC December 21, 2012, Intigold Mines Ltd. (“Intigold” or “the Company”), announces the results of the Annual General and Special Meeting of its shareholders held on December 20, 2012 (the “Meeting”):
Shareholders of the Company approved the following resolutions that were presented by management of Intigold:
1. The appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as auditors for the Company until the next Annual General Meeting and the authorization for the board of directors of the Company to determine the auditors’ remuneration;
2. The fixing of the number of directors of Intigold at four and the election of Paul Gray as a director of the Company. The directors of the Company for the ensuing year are:
3. An ordinary resolution approving the amendment of the Company’s Stock Option Plan (the “Plan”) to increase the maximum allowable number of reserved options under the Plan.
4. An ordinary resolution to change the name of the Company.
5. A special resolution approving the repeal of the existing Articles of the Company and the adoption of new Articles of the Company
For information on Intigold and its projects, please visit us at www.intigold.com or call Lori McClenahan, President at 604-669-4677 or toll free at 1-888-895-5522:
INTIGOLD MINES LTD.
(signed “Lori McClenahan”)
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.